January 29, 2019
1. WHAT IS REGISTERED BY DAGTOERTAXI ARTGA
In case of a prebooked tour or long distance taxi service, Dagtoertaxi Artga registers the following client information:
- Name, address, phone number and email address
- Information about a contact person or administrator (e.g. in case of a client with a mental disorder)
- Date of first contact, way of coming of the contact and connections with other clients and/or referrers
- Other details, such as:
- psysical or psychological details that are relevant for the transportation (such as the use of a
wheelchair or wheeler, a mental disorder, fear for tunnels or water, etc)
- specific wishes of the client, e.g. about his/her preferred payment method, speed limits or special
facilities in the car
- a summary of other information that was ever mentioned by the client, e.g. about age, marital status,
(former) work situation, children or grandchildren, etc.
- information about earlier experiences with the client (if relevant), e.g. failure to comply with (payment)
agreements or agressive behaviour
- Ride data on the ride overview: pick up address/time, arrival address/time, price, payment method
- Ride data on the client card: driven routes, lunch stops, delays and other details about the ride.
- Registration on the client card of each contact with the client by mail, email or telephone
Dagtoertaxi Artga does not register any data about race, etnical origine, political or religious convictions, sexual orientation, criminal record, etc., unless this is relevant for the taxi service (e.g. if stops at kosher, halal or vegetarian restaurants are required or if the client expects the driver to respect any other rules that are connected to a specific background).
Dagtoertaxi Artga will never store or ask for financial information, personal ID numbers, passport copies, etc.
2. WHY IS THIS INFORMATION REGISTERED
Name, address, phone numbers and email are registered in order to be able to pick up the client, to reach the client in case of any additional questions, and to send invoices or other relevant mail.
The ride data on the ride overview are used for the company administration and are required by the Dutch (tax) authorities.
The registration of other details on the client card makes a client friendly approach possible and prevents that the client has to provide the same information more than once.
3. HOW AND WHERE IS THE INFORMATION REGISTERED AND STORED
The basic personal information is registered in an Excel file on the Personal Computer of the owner of Dagtoertaxi Artga and on a paper client card.
The basic ride data are registered on the ride overview list. The more detailed ride data are registered on the client card.
The Personal Computer and the client cards are in the owner's home office (only accessible for the owner and his partner).
The Personal Computer is protected by a virus scanner and a firewall. Back ups are made on a USB_stick for internal use and never "in the cloud" or at any other external location.
4. HOW LONG WILL THE INFORMATION BE STORED
As the Dutch authorities expect companies to store their data during a period of 7 years, all client cards, ride overviews and correspondance by mail or email will be destroyed 7 years after the end of the year in which the last contact took place.
5. WITH WHOME IS THE INFORMATION SHARED
Unless the client has asked Dagtoertaxi Artga to do so (e.g. for mediation with another taxi company in case of illness of the driver), Dagtoertaxi Artga will never share or sell any information about clients with/to a third party.
6. CLIENT RIGHTS
1. Clients have the right to view, review or remove the data that have been stored about them.
2. Clients have the right to withdraw a previously granted permission for sharing their data with another party.
3. Clients who have the impression that Dagtoertaxi Artga does not handle their data carefully, have the right to make an official complaint to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Personal Data Authority in the Netherlands).